Professor Teitelbaum has spoken at most university Middle East Studies Centers in the United States. Teitelbaum has been a regular featured speaker an the annual Policy Conference of the American-Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). In addition, he has addressed the following organizations and institutions:
- Council on Foreign Relations
- San Francisco’s Commonwealth Club
- Middle East Institute
- Foreign Policy Research Institute in Philadelphia
- US Naval Postgraduate School
- Department of State, Bureau of Intelligence and Research
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Central Intelligence Agency
- US Army War College
- Italian Ministry of Defense
- Israeli National Security Council
- Israeli Foreign Ministry
- Israel and Saudi Arabia: How Close Can They Get?
- The Persian Gulf Countries and Israel: How Did We get Here from There?
- Saudi Arabia: What Make It Tick?
- Israel and the Jewish People Today: Do I Care?
- New Anti-Semitism: The Campaign to Delegitimize the Jewish State
- Liberal Jews and Israel: How to Engage and Remain Engaged
- Israel: A Jewish and Democratic State
- Zionism Today: Reclaiming Zionism for 21st Century Jews
- Behind the Veil: How Saudi Arabia Really Works
- Can We Salvage the Arab-Israeli Peace Process?
- The Media Revolution in the Middle East
- Israel’s Strategic Environment
- The Failure of the Middle East Process: How Did We Get Here From There?
- Prospects and Pitfalls: What Next in the Middle East?